Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I think I'm dying. At first it was just a sore throat/minor cough. That was about June 20th. I think I caught something else before getting better. I'm coughing hella phlegm from my chest now. I'm peeing out my god damn asshole and I'm vomiting too. Fucking hardly ate the last 4 or 5 days. If I never post again it's cuz I have swine bird horse flu and dies.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I like all of the mobfigaz. They each should have a classic solo album each, it hasn't happened but it coulda, lol. I think Rydah is the best, he's the only one I keep an eye out for new stuff, anticipate, whatever. AP.9's attitude kills it for me, he has songs I like, but nothing good enough to detract from his 'tude. Jacka was cool, never my favorite, but he's weak now. I liked Husalah, I think he could of been a great solo artist, but for all the reasons it never really happened...

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I had lunch @ The Lunch Box in Uptown Oakland today...

The Lunch Box - Uptown - Oakland, CA

It was really good. I had the roast turkey sandwich, it was awesome, they cook and carve the turkey in-store everyday. And it wasn't priced bad, stuff in that area is kinda pricey, but the sammich, bottle of soda, and a bag of chips was $8.50. The Lunch Box gets the 925 nod of approval.

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
While I was never the biggest fan outside of the first Mob Figaz album and earlier Rydah and Jacka solos I think they had a good chance of being bigger than they ever were as a whole if they had stayed focused. It seems they kind of let that "local star" mentality get to them and started half assing everything and then no one really gave a fuck about them much after that.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Also from the other day Off the Hook - Uptown - Oakland, CA I went in expecting to get the fish basket, but it was more than I had on me, I had a fish burrito that was really good. It wasn't real authentic Mexican flavors, but still real good, real big too. I'll go back when I get some cash and try the prawns and oysters. Off the Hook receives the 925 nod of approval.

Last edited: