Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
lol, i didnt mean it like that. But part of what that dude 'preaches' is this weird tough guy hypermasculinity stuff. He's about 2 steps from telling his male followers to beat their wives, and yet I garnette he's a big fucking pussy. He's bully status, so like I said, fuck that guy and his church.

Props: Nuttkase

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah, i read the rest of your posts after I responded to the first one. Its a super cult. The Stranger does some good reporting on how crazy dude is, and how he gets all involved in the sex lives of his parishoners.
That is Chree @Chree py. I really only have passing knowledge of how strange that church is. Might have to look into it more. If you know any good articles to read that would give me a general overview that would be appreciated.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Props: Nuttkase

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I just skimmed the article and this is exactly they type of shit that really, really, really... really freaks me out.

Driscoll answered questioners in a sermon: "Some adults are just always questioning... these are people with critical spirits. These are people that if you answer their question, they've got 25 more questions, and they'll have questions forever. And it's not that they have questions, it's that they're sinning through questioning. The heart is not good."