Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I love Galt for the simple fact that I literally can't go anywhere without seeing someone I know & can have a cool little 5 minute convo with them. I was outside for only like 5 hours yesterday and I ran into 5 people I knew lol. But I hate it for the fact that there are zero job opportunities & there is only 1 bar.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i feel the same way about vallejo; i love it here but at the same time it sucks ass. there's quite a few bars here, but majority of them i wouldn't go to. i'm on the same boat as you as far as job opportunities are concerned, but luckily i'm frequently commissioned to do paintings/drawings for people so although i am not working a 9-5, i'm constantly busy with that.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i may start working for the state in sacramento, i don't really want to move there, or even commute but i need to start paying off student loans. i mean i've been paying them off for about 4-5 months now, but it would be much easier if i had a steady job instead of just being commissioned to do drawings/paintings.

Props: S.SAVAGE

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
A state job is easily one of the most solid jobs you can get in California. My mom just retired from the state and is still pulling in like 3300 a month for the rest of her life. She was getting around 5500 a month when working.
oh tits, sadly i hear they get paid only once a month. whatever though, i am sure that helps you budget your money and makes you think about spending more wisely...