Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
It took some time before i started even giving a fuck about Cash Money, not till 2000 at the earliest. No Limit was the mothafucken shit and Cash Money would have never became big if it wasn't for No Limit. I fucks with BG and Juve tough but the rest can suck a dick. Lil Wayne even back then was mediocre at best. Turk was coo' but his album sucked ass. Dont care for Manny Fresh the rapper, his beats were obviously what help make them so yeah hes good in my book

Props: S.SAVAGE

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
You like lil B, not a fan of mac dre or pac so I wouldn't expect us to see eye to eye (no Marty) on music
Even though you quoted yourself did you know I actually knew you were gonna throw Lil B into this somehow before I checked your quote lol.

That's a none issue in this conversation. Some of you guys are really bad at this.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Nah others, even not on here, do stuff like that too. Awhile back I was discussing some bands with my friend and I told him I only really liked a few songs by Pink Floyd because he brought them up and he was like "oh yeah well you like The Smiths, they suck so it figures" and I just had to end the conversation because people do shit like that when they no longer know how to hold a conversation on the subject at hand.