Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I was lookin at that and I found a torrent of it, but I rather buy it bro. Too much hassle crackin shit, and half the time it don't work right. Yeah its pricey but at least I know ill be getting my bang for my buck.
What's some good drum vsts. I'm worried here lol
If not then ill just use the fantom and rs7000 for my drums and vst everything else!
Komplete 8 has " Battery" which is like a mpc style drum machine. It comes with a sample library way bigger then motif/ rs7000/ fantom x combined. If that is not enough for you, torrent "loopmaster cd" (or any drum sample cd), in those loop packs they add all the one shots drums to load. You will be working with a MPC mind frame, setting up your own personalized kits.

I also have the complete sound kits to motif/ triton/ fantom/ emu that i can load into Kontakt (vst in komplete bundle). Although I rarely use them, sometime it's a nice bread butter sounds.

Only thing that will frustrate you is the learning curve... sound wise, it will make the motif/ fantom seem retro lol

keep your rs7000 though, I hella regret selling it. I used that thing live in a club a few times midi linked with some gear with some dude I used to make beats with, and nothing has ever come close to it - the built in effects on top pwnd.

once you get komplete let me know, i'll send you a dvd-r with tons of aftermarket sample packs, and some cracked vst's. Same with infinity @infinity

Last edited:
Props: Rasan

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
ELPOLLITO @ELPOLLITO

Z @Zeta Corleone
Z @Zeta Collins
@Zanni
T @Taco Guzman
M @Mac Parker