Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mouth_my_nuts

🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻
Feb 16, 2006
today I met with A cannabis vendor I’ve known a couple years. He always has weed products that are “ahead of the curve”. he gave me this pre packaged 8th that comes with a scratch & sniff sticker. every 8th is numbered and photographed so you can hit the website and look at a pic of the weed ur about to buy( since it’s sealed) I’ll post a video if I can

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I think 'normal' people are the main stream and they care about trump/politics.
lol if trump got mad and started sanctioning them I'd bet any amount of money the narrative would have been "Trump is starting shit with one of our strongest allies in the middle east! Hes going to destabilize the entire region! All of our wars would be for nothing if we lose our best ally against Iran and rogue Mideast players! Hes going to skyrocket oil prices! He's going to start world war 3!"
It doesn't matter what he does. Just politics as usual, one team vs the other team, a country stays divided, the only way to win is to start ignoring it and focus on your own health first, then your family, then if you get those in check, focus on your neighbors, after that your neighborhood, after that your city, after that your state, after that your country... THEN maybe once everything is fine and you've made everything great go ahead and waste your mental energy on the world

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
You know. It's the same. pathetic.
I don't believe that. I think theres lots of positive things about your life and you're looking at it the wrong way, not being grateful for what you do have. It's about to be American Thanksgiving and I'd like you to take a little time when you get the chance... and think about what you do have to be grateful and thankful for. I'm here to support you if you need it, and I appreciate your friendship (no homo)

Props: Mac Jesus

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
I don't believe that. I think theres lots of positive things about your life and you're looking at it the wrong way, not being grateful for what you do have. It's about to be American Thanksgiving and I'd like you to take a little time when you get the chance... and think about what you do have to be grateful and thankful for. I'm here to support you if you need it, and I appreciate your friendship (no homo)
Dude, you have made me laugh a lot over the years and for that I am greatful. Thank you.

Props: BUTCHER 206