Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
This samoan dude fresh off the plane from samoa was lost as fuck trying to find his hotel after getting a sammich from the Hyatt, i looked up the address walked with him 3 blocks he said it was the nicest thing anyone's done. Like damn it was no problem at all and thanks i guess lol
Your such a great white person.
Im white power so i appreciate yours and mac jesus stories since you guys are also white power

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Just started my laundry doing socks then towels. Socks are the worst i hate transferring wet socks to the dryer. If theres a hell it probably involves standing in front of a washer transferring an infinite amount of Neverending wet socks from a washer to a dryer, 18 hours a day; your only break is ten minutes long and you can only choose from a Subway footlong tuna and olives or a footlong cold cut combo with no cheese

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Just started my laundry doing socks then towels. Socks are the worst i hate transferring wet socks to the dryer. If theres a hell it probably involves standing in front of a washer transferring an infinite amount of Neverending wet socks from a washer to a dryer, 18 hours a day; your only break is ten minutes long and you can only choose from a Subway footlong tuna and olives or a footlong cold cut combo with no cheese