Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
consumed another quesadilla and it was fucking good tbh fam. i used like 3 tbsp of butter to fry that shit just a smidgeon below medium and it was just a single tortilla folded in half, so you should know how that turned out shit was like one giant crunchy flaky glorious awesomeness the cheese oozed out then i tilted the quesadilla towards the rounded edge of the calphalon pan i got like i was making a french omelette, it basically crusted the thing shut with fried cheese, then was filled with melted cheese mixed with habaerno salsa. i dont know man i think i deserve like, some kind of sticker like a gold star for pulling off that quesadilla i shouldve took pictures of it

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I had a highly mediocre patty melt earlier today around 2pm at some cafe but it was huge and I haven't been hungry since.
Man... even if it was mediocre, patty melts rule and you just reminded me i havent had one in a way, way too long. i was just craving some kinda dark old timey bread those are usually rye, might as well make a patty melt with dark rye bread sometime in the near future thank you, my best friend