Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus I just tried to shoot you a private message on IG but it said it was too long. I'd send you a PM on here, but a lot of folks don't check em.

It involves a fact only 1 other freedom town poster knows about my current employment situation.

But I need some advice pretty urgently. I'd appreciate a second opinion before making my decision. If you want to hear whats up, just lemme know.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
They probably make weird ass British flavors over there

Fried fish with vinegar pistachios
Curry pistachios
Ale and red currant glazed Gosling pistachios
Marmite pistachios
Earl grey tea pistachios
lmao

A lot of candy over here is available in a lot of flavors yall dont have. Elderflower is beginning to increase in popularity with candy, plus you can now buy elderflower cider lol its actually pretty good

You ever heard of Parma Violets?

Last edited:

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
I don't think ive ever tried marmite before.... I've tried vegemite jake921660 @jake921660 . It was alright i only need like the size of a grain of rice though lol
Marmite is fucking nasty.

You can get these crispy marmite snacks called twiglets and my brother eats them, but they taste really fucking nasty

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I hate trying to come up with eliquid recipes im about to just try and make flavors do the work. Have some berry crunch on the way going to do 12% berry crunch 3% sweet cream 2% Meringue hopefully it's slightly close to captain crunch with berries and I can make it in bulk. But tbh most flavors get boring pretty fast and it's hard to stick with something awhile