Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
LMAO somebody on my facebook linked a gofundme page for some super Christian friends of theirs that want to raise $15,000 to adopt a kid.

I laugh because the people want to adopt a white baby from Eastern Europe. If people want a kid bad enough and really are Christians how about adopting a child here in America since there's literally tens of thousands of kids in foster homes instead of begging for thousands of dollars for a white baby.

Not very Christian to beg for thousands of dollars so they can get a "perfect" white baby because they probably don't want to adopt a minority 6 year old.

People are all doing their Christian circle jerk too about how they're doing a great thing in the eyes of god lol fuck I need to clean up my facebook friends list.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
This city is going retarded the last couple of days. First those 2 girls shooting themselves in front of their high school yesterday. Now some dude kidnapped a woman and her two kids in day light at gun point a little bit ago, national amber alert just hit.

Is it because it's already hitting almost 90 degrees in early February? lol

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
LMAO somebody on my facebook linked a gofundme page for some super Christian friends of theirs that want to raise $15,000 to adopt a kid.

I laugh because the people want to adopt a white baby from Eastern Europe. If people want a kid bad enough and really are Christians how about adopting a child here in America since there's literally tens of thousands of kids in foster homes instead of begging for thousands of dollars for a white baby.

Not very Christian to beg for thousands of dollars so they can get a "perfect" white baby because they probably don't want to adopt a minority 6 year old.

People are all doing their Christian circle jerk too about how they're doing a great thing in the eyes of god lol fuck I need to clean up my facebook friends list.
Adopting a U.S. Baby costs a lot of money too, averages somewhere between 8k and 40k

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Adopting a U.S. Baby costs a lot of money too, averages somewhere between 8k and 40k
If you want a white -baby-. White babies are actually a big business, because the majority of children in foster care are minorities and not babies meanwhile the majority of couples adopting are white couples who want a baby, not a minority 7 year old.

If you want a foster kid to adopt it's virtually free. My source on that is my cousin and his wife who take in foster children and actually adopted two of them.

This gofundme couple posted a picture of the baby and sure enough, it's a white newborn from Bulgaria.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
If you want a white -baby-. White babies are actually a big business, because the majority of children in foster care are minorities and not babies meanwhile the majority of couples adopting are white couples who want a baby, not a minority 7 year old.

If you want a foster kid to adopt it's virtually free. My source on that is my cousin and his wife who take in foster children and actually adopted two of them.

This gofundme couple posted a picture of the baby and sure enough, it's a white newborn from Bulgaria.
Babies aren't free either way. Adopting a newborn/infant is gonna be super expensive
The Problem With Saying 'Black Babies Cost Less to Adopt' - The Atlantic
Good article on adoption breakdown by race.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Babies aren't free either way. Adopting a newborn/infant is gonna be super expensive
The Problem With Saying 'Black Babies Cost Less to Adopt' - The Atlantic
Good article on adoption breakdown by race.
Why are you linking this article and trying to argue with me? lol

I'm cracking on a couple not only -begging- for money, but begging for a ton of money because they picked out a "perfect" baby on a website lol

The fuck does trying to prove to me how expensive it is have to do with anything I said previous to your initial post?