Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Quit satirizing me playa

I got nothing to look forward to now, I got no plans, there aint shit to do anywhere near me, I got no folks to socially interact with, I clearly have very little chance of conquering the pussy any time in the foreseeable future. I got no clue what I'm doing when I finish school, without university education and with the high levels of competition in employment these days, I got no chance of getting a well paid job. With the current state of the housing market in the UK, I'll prolly never move outta this house. Shit isnt looking too bright, and now that I lost my job I won't even have driving lessons.....Ima end up lonely and impoverished at age 40 when I look back on my pointless ass life and finally grow the nuts to hang myself.
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Quit satirizing me playa

I got nothing to look forward to now, I got no plans, there aint shit to do anywhere near me, I got no folks to socially interact with, I clearly have very little chance of conquering the pussy any time in the foreseeable future. I got no clue what I'm doing when I finish school, without university education and with the high levels of competition in employment these days, I got no chance of getting a well paid job. With the current state of the housing market in the UK, I'll prolly never move outta this house. Shit isnt looking too bright, and now that I lost my job I won't even have driving lessons.....Ima end up lonely and impoverished at age 40 when I look back on my pointless ass life and finally grow the nuts to hang myself.
lol

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
A stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet :)
I would love to spend a trip to Vegas with a 17 year old half my age who always talks about suicide all the time and could possibly get me charged with a felony for his mere presence at the debauchery that occurs in Vegas.

- said no one ever.

troythemac

Deep Slumps
Feb 13, 2013
I am hereby refraining from discussing anything regarding the raiders stadium situation or alternate locations on the siccness I get too worked up, it's not worth if, it's not the cuzzbro wAy

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Applied for a job yesterday for this upcoming field season with a company that's pretty chill and will have lots of work this summer. I haven't heard back and it's already 1:30 pm. I guess I'll never get a job. My life sucks.