Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Man my bad ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN I know I said I was going to take a bunch of pics of chickens and roosters, but it was weird just walking around taking pics lol plus my uncle i havent seen in like ten years came up from portland outta nowhere just surprised everyone i got distracted. anyway they got like 15 roosters i think, and at least 40 chickens maybe like 45. most were penned up but a lot of them just walk around doing what the fuck they want. it was crazy at one point two of them started fighting over i dont even know what they just started attacking each other lol, i didnt get any vid though i wish i did. anyway i grabbed just a couple..

^ this rooster was crazy it went right up to the cage and i could tell it wanted beef

^ these three were loud as fuck, they would crow one after each other lol

^ this guy flapped his wings at me and stood there mean mugging i think he wanted funk

^pyranese puppies my aunt sold for $800 each... shes flying out to Illinois tomorrow to buy a full breed female with papers, and also a dump truck, then they're going to drive it back and be back on monday, breed the dog full bred pyranese pups go for $1200 each

lol...

the two newest ponies

little midget horse

this gorgeous fresian with dreads broke the fuckin fence running up to me to check me out, i think shes giving me a smile

very based very rare free range chicken

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Cool pics tbh fam. Where'd you go?
gold bar. ate turkey, ham, cornish game hen, stuffing, brussel kale salad, fruit salad, fresh baked bread, fully loaded twice baked potato, pumpkin pie, roasted broussel sprouts with onion garlic and bacon, mashed potatoes and gravy, and drank a couple modelos im still fuckin full shit was good

my uncle peer pressured my brother into drinking 10 tall can busch's and he doesnt ever drink like that, he ended up getting super faded and puking lol it was pretty hilarious though tbh