Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
We seem to forget the coolest shit we used to talk about was our dream underground rapper collabos. Than the other half of the sicc was too busy trynna be super thugs and gangsters. The selective memories around here are funny. One thing we can say about grim is he ain't trynna portray something he is not. Well, until recently I guess. The whole crip thing he's riding with right now is quite perplexing lol. And Joker. What's the point of bannng him? His lil YouTube vids are kinda funny.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Which once again was stupid as fuck to tell a suicidal depressed teenage alcoholic who obviously does what people on this website tell him to do.

You remember his post after that? Went along the lines of "I want to try opiates" lol

Except I'm not bothered dipshit, I'm the guy saying "maybe this place ain't good for him, he would probably be better off without it."
The fact he actually gets SOME sort of human interaction here, positive and negative, is prolly still better for him than sitting alone in his bedroom. I find it fucking hilarious that most of us are 30 something year old men that find it cool to bully a child half our age. Way to be men gentlemen, way to be men.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
The fact he actually gets SOME sort of human interaction here, positive and negative, is prolly still better for him than sitting alone in his bedroom.
Read this top quote

Now read this bottom quote

I find it fucking hilarious that most of us are 30 something year old men that find it cool to bully a child half our age.
Amazing human interaction.

That's like those abused women who don't leave their husbands that beat them because they don't want to be alone lol

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
"Fred Meyer customer appreciation sale" lol what a shit tier flier this week fred meyer, only good looking item is grapes @ 1.28 /lb and you did that two weeks ago. Tillamook cheese 4.99 a loaf you did that last month, you do it every month. No one wants an entire pound of cheese

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
So I've been keeping my dog at my moms since the landlord kicked us out to sell the place and she got a citizens arrest thing in the mail due to the dog barking and howling. I found a new place for her but couldn't bring her til tomorrow, so I had her in my car for about 15 minutes and the bitch chewed up my benz.... Now the bitch is roaming the streets of Fairfield. Tried to save my dog and spent hella money that I don't have tryin and this is how she repays me, by completely fucking my door up. I'll pour out a little liquor for your soon to be euthanized ass tomorrow, I'm going to bed now.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
So I've been keeping my dog at my moms since the landlord kicked us out to sell the place and she got a citizens arrest thing in the mail due to the dog barking and howling. I found a new place for her but couldn't bring her til tomorrow, so I had her in my car for about 15 minutes and the bitch chewed up my benz.... Now the bitch is roaming the streets of Fairfield. Tried to save my dog and spent hella money that I don't have tryin and this is how she repays me, by completely fucking my door up. I'll pour out a little liquor for your soon to be euthanized ass tomorrow, I'm going to bed now.
Hi defy! Welp, bye defy! Hope things smooth themselves out for you fam, stay strong

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I like this amino drink it feels good i don't feel like a tweaker / feel like i constantly gotta piss like with that cellucor c4 shit from Costco, and its been 3 hours and i haven't crashed like with that shit either fuck that c4 shit