Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Looking forward to getting home in 7 1/2hrs and vaping some various ground up mixed weed with a small bump of cherry og kief. I've been nursing the gram i got it lasts a lot longer than i expected it would. It's actually a great idea i may buy kief more often to mix with weed its the perfect material to vape. Thanks Nuttkase @Nuttkase for recommending that

Then im going to play diablo3 till my eyes bleed and my hands go numb with carpal tunnel

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
nah not at all... for real tryen to keep it classy.

Want the stance like this, don't want to slam it:

And i'm not planning to add any resonator to my exhaust, don't wanna buzz down the street.
Just add a Thizz Nation decal and you're set.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Looking forward to getting home in 7 1/2hrs and vaping some various ground up mixed weed with a small bump of cherry og kief. I've been nursing the gram i got it lasts a lot longer than i expected it would. It's actually a great idea i may buy kief more often to mix with weed its the perfect material to vape. Thanks Nuttkase @Nuttkase for recommending that

Then im going to play diablo3 till my eyes bleed and my hands go numb with carpal tunnel
Nice. You have a screen for your grinder? I got probably almost 2 grams of kief in the couple months I've been using it. Gonna wait until it's full to try it though it's about halfway there and like a dozen and a half different strains in there so far. I'll still be buying some here and there though cause then I can get some indica or sativa kief from just one type of weed.

Get a Panda Pebble next time you go if you got an extra $40. I'm like halfway through it and have broken off about 8 pieces and sandwiched it in a bowl and that shit gets you fucking lit. It's mostly hash which I was surprised because I thought it was gonna be like a thin layer over a bud but it's on there thick and then coated in kief. I'm gonna get another one when I'm done with this one.

Props: BUTCHER 206

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Nice. You have a screen for your grinder? I got probably almost 2 grams of kief in the couple months I've been using it. Gonna wait until it's full to try it though it's about halfway there and like a dozen and a half different strains in there so far. I'll still be buying some here and there though cause then I can get some indica or sativa kief from just one type of weed.

Get a Panda Pebble next time you go if you got an extra $40. I'm like halfway through it and have broken off about 8 pieces and sandwiched it in a bowl and that shit gets you fucking lit. It's mostly hash which I was surprised because I thought it was gonna be like a thin layer over a bud but it's on there thick and then coated in kief. I'm gonna get another one when I'm done with this one.
Yeah but it doesn't collect kief anymore i don't know why either. It's one of those pricy hyped up space case grinders too but it fucking sucks the first couple months it collected the finest smallest particles of kief which are the good stuff, then now it doesn't do shit lol. I soaked it in isopropyl to clean it then rinsed the residue off so it's like brand new but all the kief just gets stuck on top and doesn't go through. Fuck spacecase grinders

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
KIEF - ROYAL MIX$35
by Royal Tree
This blend of Royal Tree's high quality strains is perfect for any time! 1g

Ever grab this Nuttkase @Nuttkase ?
Nah only kiefs I've bought so far were Sasquatch and then a mix as well but both from CannaSol. I've liked the Northern Lights, Green Crack and couple other strains of buds I've gotten from them and they are typically a more a mid range price grower outside of their Green Crack which is really good actually.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah but it doesn't collect kief anymore i don't know why either. It's one of those pricy hyped up space case grinders too but it fucking sucks the first couple months it collected the finest smallest particles of kief which are the good stuff, then now it doesn't do shit lol. I soaked it in isopropyl to clean it then rinsed the residue off so it's like brand new but all the kief just gets stuck on top and doesn't go through. Fuck spacecase grinders
That sucks my mom gave me the grinder she got with the Pax and I'd say it's your standard $20 range metal one. Like not nice but not cheaply made either. It grinds well and so far it's collected lots of kief so yeah ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
How grinding up weed usually goes for me

Grind up 2-3 nugs, tap it into jar, repeat once or twice til the grinders so clogged with resin it barely works / almost seals itself shut then have to put it in the freezer for awhile then scrape off all the mashed up "hash" with this little plastic scraper thing

Fucking shitty ass space case lol. Only works great if the weeds bone dry