Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
InfamousICON @InfamousICON you should look into housing resource groups for Portland bro, like the one I live in up here in Seattle. With you being a single father and a vet there are lots of resources at your disposal in a city like Portland. Could probably get a good place at a reasonable price in the heart of the city if that's your thing.

REACH Community Development, Inc. | REACH Community Development, Inc | Portland Oregon

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
InfamousICON @InfamousICON you should look into housing resource groups for Portland bro, like the one I live in up here in Seattle. With you being a single father and a vet there are lots of resources at your disposal in a city like Portland. Could probably get a good place at a reasonable price in the heart of the city if that's your thing.

REACH Community Development, Inc. | REACH Community Development, Inc | Portland Oregon
Nice, I'll check it out.

My budget is around max $1250 a month, I'm gonna try and find the nicest thing I can get for that.

The heart of the city would be great.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump

Unless your homeless you ain't getting a bunch of help here, I promise you that. Spoken from the voice of experience lol. Hell, section 8 is like a 5-7 year wait list here

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Unless your homeless you ain't getting a bunch of help here, I promise you that. Spoken from the voice of experience lol. Hell, section 8 is like a 5-7 year wait list here
Weird my buddy from work just moved out there 3 months ago and used the group I linked and got a place in the city. Maybe he lucked out, I don't know. There is a big difference between affordable housing groups and low income housing/section 8 though, fyi.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Weird my buddy from work just moved out there 3 months ago and used the group I linked and got a place in the city. Maybe he lucked out, I don't know. There is a big difference between affordable housing groups and low income housing/section 8 though, fyi.
Like, what exactly is this group? Just a bunch of locals that have plugs or suffa?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
They also have income restricted apartments where you can only make x amount to live. Those are 2-3 year wait lists
That's what I live in and what he moved into down there. I don't know maybe you are doing it wrong? lol He literally got in contact with that group about a month before heading down and they said come fill out some paperwork. He had the place he was going to be working out fill out some papers saying he'd be averaging x amount of money per month in the year and they brought him to look at like 3 different spots and he chose one at the end of the day.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Like, what exactly is this group? Just a bunch of locals that have plugs or suffa?
It's an affordable housing resource group. I've said this like 3 times now and even linked the one he used lol. You just called it income restricted apartments though so I don't know different lingo I guess.