Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
QFC. It's usually 3.99 but its on sale must mean they're trying to clear it out before actually putting to clearance tag on it, must not be selling well. The frozen Chili's meals were on sale at Fred Meyer's last week for 1.88ea as well. I believe both of those are technically Kroger so any Kroger grocery store will have it. Maybe "quik stop market"
I just found out that 5 grocery stores here in Vallejo got that particular item. I'll look for it tomorrow.

I've noticed you seem to enjoy blue ice frequently did you buy a huge quantity of it or have a solid plug on it or something? No jboeg
I bought a huge quantity of it.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
I literally lol'd when I read this in the fat people thread

Jesus christ man 5'7 336 "range" what does that even mean? Are you so fucking fat that your scale has to guess your weight or something? Theres overweight, then there's morbidly obese, then there's you, you goddamned fat fuck. A healthy weight for 5'7 159-118 lbs. Just let that sink in. If you lost 50% of yourself seriously if you were split in half you'd still be fat. How the fuck did you get that big do you have any self respect at all? You need more than dieting dude you need bariatric surgery and a straight jacket to keep yourself from shoveling food into yourself. Fuck you man

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I literally lol'd when I read this in the fat people thread
That's what practically every post was like in reddit fatpeoplehate before it got banned. Some people were even meaner than that. I think a lot of people that posted there were probably fat themselves ; where else could that kind of unadulterated hate come from if it wasn't partially directed at themselves? I know my own "hate" of fat people comes from not being happy with my own body, and wanting to change myself. That place probably jump started this whole calorie counting bullshit i started. At the very least it cut through the lies and denial I'd been giving myself for years and i lost my "im a man ill eat whatever i want cause im not a fag" mentality. I dunno how to finish this post i started turning into Dr Phil for a second lol shout out to fillyacup @fillyacup

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
That's what practically every post was like in reddit fatpeoplehate before it got banned. Some people were even meaner than that. I think a lot of people that posted there were probably fat themselves ; where else could that kind of unadulterated hate come from if it wasn't partially directed at themselves? I know my own "hate" of fat people comes from not being happy with my own body, and wanting to change myself. That place probably jump started this whole calorie counting bullshit i started. At the very least it cut through the lies and denial I'd been giving myself for years and i lost my "im a man ill eat whatever i want cause im not a fag" mentality. I dunno how to finish this post i started turning into Dr Phil for a second lol shout out to fillyacup @fillyacup
im bout to steal this loll

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
i just did hella weed too man im fuckin hella weeded out right now man that stuff was hella good man the greenest stuff man like when i was rolling it up in my bong it smelled like good ass weed man like foreal man i just did hella weed fuuuuuck hahaaaaaaaaa

weed rules!!