Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Happy Fubu Friday, brehs.
VERSACERO @VERSACERO S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE Snakegang @Snakegang cheeto @cheeto

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Happy Fubu Friday, brehs.
VERSACERO @VERSACERO S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE Snakegang @Snakegang cheeto @cheeto
Back in 98, I went out to my 5.0 in my work parking lot during break & I had left the top down.

On my steering wheel, there is a business card from some chick & on the back it says "I've been seeing you in the parking lot, & I want you to call me" -Jamilla
(she worked for the adjacent company in our lot)

So I call Jamilla, & we get it crackin, she was a sexy 24 year old skinny black chick with a GANG of booty.

We got a hotel not far from our offices, some dank & a bottle of Hennessy, & are partying... time comes around & we are about to fuck

She takes my pants down & I am rockin FUBU boxer briefs ....this shit has stuck with me ever since, she seen the FUBU & told me:

"Shiiiit, if I knew you had on FUBU, I'd of fucked you hours ago"

Happy #FUBUFRIDAY brehs!

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Long time friend of mine, a white girl I've known for 25 years, got married 2 or 3 years ago to some Saudi dude & her husband wouldnt marry her til she converted to Islam.

She is beautiful but now you'd never be able to tell now because she rocks a Burka over her face.

Anyway, I just look on my IG & she is on there defending these shooters in France.

"They ridiculed & taunted our religion... the police died defending their right to do that. I have no pity for those who mock Islam"

I kid you not 10 years ago this chick was the most airheaded bubbly white girl I ever knew... dumb as dirt. Typical blonde.

Now this?

WACK AS FUCK.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
Long time friend of mine, a white girl I've known for 25 years, got married 2 or 3 years ago to some Saudi dude & her husband wouldnt marry her til she converted to Islam.

She is beautiful but now you'd never be able to tell now because she rocks a Burka over her face.

Anyway, I just look on my IG & she is on there defending these shooters in France.

"They ridiculed & taunted our religion... the police died defending their right to do that. I have no pity for those who mock Islam"

I kid you not 10 years ago this chick was the most airheaded bubbly white girl I ever knew... dumb as dirt. Typical blonde.

Now this?

WACK AS FUCK.