Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
0R0 @0R0 do you know a-wax's discography? Or a site with it? I can hunt down albums/mixtapes I just dunno any of em and he seems to have a billion.

Young P World and Gatez are a couple dope ass songs I wouldn't mind finding the album/tapes for.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Sometimes you come to conclusions, or make up your mind about something and then that's the way it is. You never revisit the idea. So from time to time I like to recheck into things that I previously made up my mind about.

Morrissey fuckin sucks.

People swear up and down this guy is some kind of poet/genius/some other bullshit, but he is truly awful. This weepy, whiny, so ultra-ironic it must be cool, slow, semi-pop rock horseshit is absolutely intolerable.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Sometimes you come to conclusions, or make up your mind about something and then that's the way it is. You never revisit the idea. So from time to time I like to recheck into things that I previously made up my mind about.

Morrissey fuckin sucks.

People swear up and down this guy is some kind of poet/genius/some other bullshit, but he is truly awful. This weepy, whiny, so ultra-ironic it must be cool, slow, semi-pop rock horseshit is absolutely intolerable.
Morrissey is a bitch and his solo career was terrible. However some Smiths songs are classics.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
just mobbed on some rolled tacos from Taco Bell, but them motherfuckers forgot my dipping sauces. Had to use some old Del Inferno Sauce I got stockpiled in my kitchen drawer.
Taco Bell Fire should always be stockpiled...

The best though is Taco Time Hot sauce.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
just mobbed on some rolled tacos from Taco Bell, but them motherfuckers forgot my dipping sauces. Had to use some old Del Inferno Sauce I got stockpiled in my kitchen drawer.
Those are dope.

You gotta get the spicy ranch dipping sauce though.

They forgot your sauce then their blood should be spilled.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
mac reese (YUP)

lil raider (NOPE)
lil raider was acting like a little bitch at a car show in sac, not with me i didn't talk to his gay ass but i could see he had a diva attitude since then i be like fuck lil raider!! lol i used to fuck with his music years ago but i don't really fuck with teh nortay shit no more, ill check out some shit here and there but 9 times out of 10 ill have something negative to say about it lol.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Those are dope.

You gotta get the spicy ranch dipping sauce though.

They forgot your sauce then their blood should be spilled.
Yeah I always get one spicy ranch and one sour cream.

I should go back to that Taco Bell and rain down vengeance upon them for their crime of not giving me my dipping sauces.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Just copped a whole chicken and like twenty tortillas from Chicken Express aka Chicken Express...I am finna eat numerous amounts of tacos soon...
It's been a minute since I been there, I need to hit it up, I've only been to the Vallejo location, have you been to the Fairfield one?