Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Yea, I'm going to Raiders vs. Bills in 2 weeks... NFL games no matter what is fun. I don't have any Raider gear, so might just sport my all Black A's hat, least wear some Oakland shit.
yup.....I saw redskins vs 9ers.....my friend was a redskins fan, it was still fun to go to the game tho....there's hella other stadiums that I wanna go to

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
SAN JOSE (KRON) — All lanes closed in both directions of I-680 at McKee in San Jose shutdown due to police activity on the overpass.

S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE what's going on? Enquiring minds need to know
I have no idea breh im in scummyvale at work, but i guess i will see on my way home (or lack thereof) because Im gonna have to sit in that shit.

Unless I take 237 up into the hills, & take back roads back down to the east.

Props: Defy and Defy

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
If Harbaugh goes to the Raiders I will have a weird inner-struggle tbh, as much as I want to hate them.

I always rooted for Stanford in Pac 10 to Pac 12 days... I am a Andrew Luck fan. Naturally I loved when 9ers hired Harbaugh. I like when players from the Stanford program/ Staff do good in the NFL.
Bill Walsh is right up there as best coaches of all time along side of my all time favorite John Madden & Tom Landry.

I am a Cal fan first and foremost, and I am aware of the rivalry, but I somewhat like Stanford too. My two favorite QBs in the NFL right now, Aaron Rodgers and Andrew Luck are a product of both schools...
C/S

I am a CAL fan first & foremost & am aware of the rivalry, but I got a lot of love for Stanford in general for a multitude of reasons, & I always go to the Shriners game every year. but I rock all my CAL shit there.