Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
Mixerr @Mixerr review fat people and give us an answer to the debate about whether or not it's healthy to be fat. And please save me that bullshit that fat ppl have diabetes cuz recent scientific studies have debunked that and shown that being skinny is actually what causes ppl to be unhealthy.
THE DAY I GET REVIEWED BY A FUCKING RETARD…..

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
The Cowboys are lucky the Eagles didn't score TDs on those drives in which they scored FGs. This is exactly what I was worried about when they didn't do much to improve the defensive personnel during the offseason. Overall they have played better so far this season defensively, ranked 15th compared to being ranked last at 32nd last season I was surprised at how well they played vs. the Saints' potent offense, but they still aren't a good defense by any means, IMO.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Thanks for the Canadian Thanksgiving turkey Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus . I am going to make Canadian Thanksgiving turkey tacos tonight. I am making a special maple syrup salsa for the tacos right now.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Thanks for the Canadian Thanksgiving turkey Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus . I am going to make Canadian Thanksgiving turkey tacos tonight. I am making a special maple syrup salsa for the tacos right now.
I'm glad it arrived on time. Post pics of the tacos please.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
The Cowboys are lucky the Eagles didn't score TDs on those drives in which they scored FGs. This is exactly what I was worried about when they didn't do much to improve the defensive personnel during the offseason. Overall they have played better so far this season defensively, ranked 15th compared to being ranked last at 32nd last season I was surprised at how well they played vs. the Saints' potent offense, but they still aren't a good defense by any means, IMO.
There D is dependent on offense running down the clock, and not letting the opposing offense get many chances on the field.