Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
InfamousICON @InfamousICON did you even go to the hospital?
Negative

My passing out coincided with not eating since the day before and being extremely dehydrated. I think that's what caused it. Not 100% sure so I still say "I dunno" when asked, but that's my guess.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
So your blood pressure dropped so low / got so high you couldve died eh no big deal
I was only out for like 2 seconds. I hit the floor and woke right back up. The two dudes that were there said I wasn't even laid out for more than a second, I hit the floor and my eyes opened back up.

If I would have been out for a longer time or felt like shit for longer I would have went.

Props: BUTCHER 206
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Are you sure you don't have undiagnosed diabetes or maybe the start of a blockage in your heart? You should get a fasting glucose test
I had a bunch of heart tests done at a hospital a few months back, my heart is fine.

The beetus could be a possibility though with currently being a fat guy and all.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Dear Lord (or Satan, matter fact whomever it may conern),

I would like to thank you personally for halloween, one of the most underrated holidays. Not only did you give me free candy as a kid, you gave me eye candy as an adult encouraging women to let loose their inner whores wearing the skimpiest shit imaginable. Thank you, God (or Satan), for alcohol, the enabler for said bitches in skimpy shit to do go out in public and shake their ass on thankful souls such as myself. I will continue to show my appreciation by dressing up, consuming drugs and alcohol, and allow myself to be a medium for women to let loose their inner whores with.

Sincerely yours,
Defy @Defy