Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
The barbershops ownership group is (mostly) the same group that owns, at least part of, 2 cannabis clubs in the area and I heard a vague rumor that Berner may be coming by the shop at some point.

At that point I scoffed and said "Berner sucks." When asked to elaborate I made it clear that Berner is probably the worst rapper in the bay are that continually makes music. Also that I would not hesitate to tell it to him.

Long story short I may get to tell Berner how badly his music sucks in person.

Stay tuned for updates.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
The barbershops ownership group is (mostly) the same group that owns, at least part of, 2 cannabis clubs in the area and I heard a vague rumor that Berner may be coming by the shop at some point.

At that point I scoffed and said "Berner sucks." When asked to elaborate I made it clear that Berner is probably the worst rapper in the bay are that continually makes music. Also that I would not hesitate to tell it to him.

Long story short I may get to tell Berner how badly his music sucks in person.

Stay tuned for updates.
I'm sure he'll put his head down and walk away lol Berner told the homie doughboy online that he was going to slap him when he sees him, so doughboy hit him up at a car show and Berner turned into a care bear.