Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Ok well heres the true story of tazz vs the jewish potato eating cricket. (Not to be confused with the fight i had with his relative awhile back after he scared me while i was on the toilet)

So really what happened was two nights ago im chillin in my room sittin on my couch like half asleep, and i feel like a slight movement brush on my sleeve. So i look down, and theres a giant jerusalem cricket just chillin on my sweatshirt literally about 6 inches away from my face... So im like "ARGHFADAFUCKISTHAT!!!!" and fling it off me, i thought it landed on the ground so i just start stomping everywhere around where it might be, somehow i stomped my trash can out so but still kept stomping... Stomped out a a full thing of zesty sauce, stomped a banana peel into my carpet. Cuz by then it was already like funk or die

But i looked for him all over the place and no sign of him... So i was like whatever ill clean it up later, give him some extra time to die if he needs it.

So then last night, same shit, im chillin on the couch and i glance over, and thres this muthafuckin same ass potato eatin ass jewish cricket, sittin on my fucking couch like 2 feet away. So im like "oh ok. U still aint learnt" and i get to stompin him out again. I literally stomped my own couch...

But the couch is hellw soft so hes not even trippin hes like laughing at me n shit. So im like fuck this get the fuck outta here, i cant find a towel or anything but i dont want tl not find him again... So i grab a couple paper towels and just try to squish him in my hand. And i dont know if he had developed some sort of dinosaur armor like a stegasorus spike, or if he bit me, or what, but somehow this faggot cut my thumb open, and that shit hurt like a bitch.

Then i retreated to my bathroom to rethink my strategy, and quickly grab a dirty wife beater off the ground... I go and find him and just wrap him and the blood stained paper towel and whwtever else up, go outside, and throw it all up in a tree so a bird eats him.
ya breh you got bit, peep it out

Let me google that for you

them mother fuckers love cats, too

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Literally spend last 4 months, on and off on this during off time in school... pretty rad. Made is avaliable to DL, listen to sometime, let me know what you think.

Mixerr @Mixerr please review for me, listen to all 30mins of it. Its basically my life work, and worth all loaded onto a soundcloud for you.

Last edited:

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
yessir!

I texted Dana Dane @Dana Dane & asked her what time but aint heard back yet.

at this point Ill be driving around aimlessly in the V cuz I have no idea where her house is, since she moved off of Del Norte.
Lol... Around 7ish is fine... I'll text you!