Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
what does the prometh portion do?

im hella ignorant to lean, not that I do or would do it, but I have shitloads of codeine syrup bottles at home, but they dont have codeine, it's some shit that starts with a G.

EDIT: guaifenesin
Prometh does two things, 1)Its a first generation of antihistamine that makes you tired and a little loopy, kinda like if you ate a handful of benadryl and 2)It potentiates the codeine. Codeine is a wierd drug because it needs to be metabolized into morphine in order for it to have and effect, codeine itself doesnt get you high. Most potentiators work by inhibiting metabalization so whatever youve taken sticks around longer in your body and you get more of it absorbed into the blood stream, this actually reduces the effects of codeine. Prometh somehow facilitates the metabolization, I dunno if the biochemical method ( @basednato, you know by any chance?). So it gets you way higher than just the codeine solo would. Codiene also has a cieling on how much you can metabolize at one time, I think its ~150 mg, which means you can only get so much morphine out of it regardless of how much you drink. Prometh overcomes this ceiling, and lets you, in theory, metabolize more than this ceiling, again, I don't know the mechanism.

Guifenesson is an ocer the counter expectorant. I've got a bunch of syrup thats codiene/guifeneison. Docs like prescibing that because its really hard to drink too much, because of the cap on codiene metabolization and guif making you a little sick if you drink too much.

Last edited:

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Its a antihistamine and potentiates the codeine makes it hit a lot harder but too much will slow your breathing down a lot. Guafenesin is for mucus I heard if you try to drink a lot the guafenesin will make you sick before you can get fucked up
Whoa, butcher acutally gave a good explanation.