Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ELPOLLITO

COUNTINCHINGADERA
Mar 15, 2010
ELCOLLINS
They don't help shit, morphines the ticket tho lol naw it didn't do shit, they said give it a few days I though I was going to be good but it didn't do a damn thing but it helps my mother in laws pain she's good for months, I'm not sure if they have a stronger dose I'll have to ask the doc I just gave up on it cause of my results, but everyone is different ese give it a try.
simon aye

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Shea is your quitting smoking driving you into a small mid life crisis?
well I personally want to, & think I will, live past 76 so not quite mid-life for me.

also not really a crisis per se, but more of an awakening.

i have been wanting to get right for years

i quit drugs when stevie was born, & TBH had his mom not given me that push to do so i probably would still be lightweight a junkie... despite our differences, I credit her with a lot of me being the stand-up man i am today.

i dont drink, & I have a career, but my weight has always been a battle for me, & even tho im not fat, im most certainly out of shape even tho i work out.

so pretty much breh, it's just time, now.

I have nobody to steer me in the wrong direction with meals, because i live by myself

Nobody gonna tempt me after work with cigarettes, again cuz i live solo.

So now is the time before any of that changes.

#YUP YUP

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
well I personally want to, & think I will, live past 76 so not quite mid-life for me.

also not really a crisis per se, but more of an awakening.

i have been wanting to get right for years

i quit drugs when stevie was born, & TBH had his mom not given me that push to do so i probably would still be lightweight a junkie... despite our differences, I credit her with a lot of me being the stand-up man i am today.

i dont drink, & I have a career, but my weight has always been a battle for me, & even tho im not fat, im most certainly out of shape even tho i work out.

so pretty much breh, it's just time, now.

I have nobody to steer me in the wrong direction with meals, because i live by myself

Nobody gonna tempt me after work with cigarettes, again cuz i live solo.

So now is the time before any of that changes.

#YUP YUP
A simple yes woulda sufficed