Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
ugh!

...the ex-GF ones always fuck with me.

just a few of them, not all.

some never got a second thought.
The getting back together with an ex ones are actually even worse than the angry ones. I always wake up all sad like a little bitch, doesnt matter how long ago the relationship ended or how little I want to be back with them, I still get my feelings hurt.

Yeah I know, sandy vagina and all that..

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
The getting back together with an ex ones are actually even worse than the angry ones. I always wake up all sad like a little bitch, doesnt matter how long ago the relationship ended or how little I want to be back with them, I still get my feelings hurt.

Yeah I know, sandy vagina and all that..

Exactly! Same here breh.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
thats a fantastic shirt, breh.
Lol, thanks, breh. Someone actually stopped me on my way to the stadium to take a picture because they wanted to prove to their friends there were still raiders fans outside of Oakland, and the bouncer at the place we went after the game told the bartender to hook up the whole group since he was a raiders fan too. Oh, and someone said "raiders suck" and then ran away into crowd like a little pussy when I told them to eat a dick. So that shirt was a +3 for the day, even at a 'hawks game.

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I feel like I'm more angry in my sleep then when I'm awake...

For instance, if my cat wakes me up in the middle of the night, I'll kick it off the bed hella hard and then think about how awesome it would be to stomp on it's head until his brains are spilling out it's eyes and whatnot...

Even if my girl wakes me up just rubbing on my arm or suffa I get mad as fuck and get violent images in my head. But this is only when I'm tryin to sleep, I wouldn't think like this when I'm awake

Maybe I'm a psychopath waiting to unravel? Hopefully not tho, I feel like I'm not smart enough to kill multiple people and get away with it but who knows ese?

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump

For instance, if my cat wakes me up in the middle of the night, I'll kick it off the bed hella hard and then think about how awesome it would be to stomp on it's head until his brains are spilling out it's eyes and whatnot...

Even if my girl wakes me up just rubbing on my arm or suffa I get mad as fuck and get violent images in my head. But this is only when I'm tryin to sleep, I wouldn't think like this when I'm awake

Maybe I'm a psychopath waiting to unravel? Hopefully not tho, I feel like I'm not smart enough to kill multiple people and get away with it but who knows ese?
Sounds like you need to get back on a xanax regiment vato

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU

Juggalo anger

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
I do that shit all the time. Wake up mad as fuck at someone cuz of some wierd ass dream, and if I happen to see them that day, I know I'm even more dickish than usual in my interaction with em.
I woke up pissed, then realized it was a dream. I was still kinda perturbed tho, we didnt stay together last night so it was like, well, maybe....