Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Mixerr's first review after BASEDVATO sues him for everything he owns will be like this:

This is Michael Mixerr. Today I will be reviewing Renato Reviews. Renato Reviews is formerly known as Mixerr Reviews, until BASEDVATO sued the shit out of me for everything I own! He now has my tricycle and my record and cassette collection! It was because I never gave him credit for coining the term "brehsive." Looking back, I shouldn't have lied about creating "brehsive" and saying I used it offline before he used it on Siccness. It sucks that I no longer have control over Mixerr Reviews but I have learned from this lesson and I must go back into my cage. I rate Renato Reviews, 5/5 *****!
Notbrehsive.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I dunno but I like it Rico's more than the OG. Bobby is alright but all the shit he says like he ain't trying to copy drill music out in NYC and had never heard it before and been doing music like that before is lame and obviously a blatant lie.
I only posted the song for the hat toss anyways