Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I've never been to carls jr. I think I drove past one in renton once and one in bonney lake once. I never go to del taco anymore since I moved from fife / the deep federal way area.

They just put a jersey mikes by my place I need to check that out

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I've never been to carls jr. I think I drove past one in renton once and one in bonney lake once. I never go to del taco anymore since I moved from fife / the deep federal way area.

They just put a jersey mikes by my place I need to check that out
Damn you never been to a Carl's Jr? WTF wrong with you breh? So then I assume you never ate Green Burrito either? cuz those 2 are usually combined

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Damn you never been to a Carl's Jr? WTF wrong with you breh? So then I assume you never ate Green Burrito either? cuz those 2 are usually combined
Dude bonney lake is like a 45 minute drive. I also never go to renton aside from the walmart. If they had one close I'd go. Cherry limeade is always delicious

What's green burrito a menu item or separate place

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Green Burrito is a separate place, they got good shit, their chicken quesadilla is way better then taco bells, and they got lil crisp beef burritos similar to Taco Time.

You live in the same town your whole life ese?
South park seattle, federal way, kent, gold bar, fife, and now normandy park

But yeah seattle or close to it

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
South park seattle, federal way, kent, gold bar, fife, and now normandy park

But yeah seattle or close to it
I don't understand a word you just said... I've only been to Seattle once when I was a kid and I don't remember shit. LOL but I do remember wanting to go up the space needle and my dad not taking me cuz we were too poor

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
South park = shitty neighborhood even seattleites don't know exists.
Federal way = half the hood and shitty apartments / half wooded areas with nice houses also all the main big box stores. 20 min from seattle
Kent = fuck kent
Gold bar = 1hr 10 mins from seattle very rural mountain town, basically a drive through town on the way to the mountains. Farms and tweaker trailer parks
Fife = like a giant freeway pitstop and hub for big rigs. 35min from seattle
Normandy park = lower to middle class white suburbia. 15 min from seattle

Last edited: