Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA

in december 2008 you joined a book club for faggot teens

youve never seen any fucking numbers in your life. your definition of "numbers" is dropping 5 dollars on a shitty hamburger from mcdonalds

you thought your first girlfriend liked you until she saw my swag and she spinned around 1280 degree and then i killed her spirit for the lulz

Props: 9,279

The only time 9,279 people have ever agreed with douchebag is when he was an Aushwitz guard in cell block F

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump

in december 2008 you joined a book club for faggot teens

youve never seen any fucking numbers in your life. your definition of "numbers" is dropping 5 dollars on a shitty hamburger from mcdonalds

you thought your first girlfriend liked you until she saw my swag and she spinned around 1280 degree and then i killed her spirit for the lulz

Props: 9,279

The only time 9,279 people have ever agreed with douchebag is when he was an Aushwitz guard in cell block F
Ok you're right. Sicc is kinda faggy now. My first girlfriend you could gladly swag away, the most numbers ive ever senn was 50k a year(which i fucked off on oxy at the time), and im i mick. Not large nose.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
Ok you're right. Sicc is kinda faggy now. My first girlfriend you could gladly swag away, the most numbers ive ever senn was 50k a year(which i fucked off on oxy at the time), and im i mick. Not large nose.
that was a freestyle roast and it stops there breh. i've done oxy hella times. fucking off Gs on oxy is gangsta as fuck. i'm 5 different types of white

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
that was a freestyle roast and it stops there breh. i've done oxy hella times. fucking off Gs on oxy is gangsta as fuck. i'm 5 different types of white
Fucking Florida bruh. Makes us west coast cats do strange shit lol. Everywhere i went i heard "you must aint be from round hurr. You a yankee huh?" Lol wtf. Naw im a cowboy from the west get that shit right

Props: BUTCHER 206

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
most people from the south i find offensive

source: my mom facetimed me from georgia which i was ok with, but then 2 of my gross southern aunts got into the frame and started talking. i was just trying to chill and you hit me unannouced, and in bed napping no less.

wut?

I 18.5 relative in south
I hate to sound like a white uncle tom but most the whites i met were ridiculous. Either waaaay to wiggerish, or waaaaaay to neanderthalish with their way of thinking. I stuck close with my black and brown brethren

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I just remembered gimmefreemusic @gimmefreemusic saying he couldn't watch that crackathon video earlier haha. Hes probably never seen some actual real hood shit in person. Its probably super soft in french canadia. I wonder what would happen if you put him in the south with some hood cats like the real world dave chappelle skit