Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Japanese schoolgirl who decapitated classmate ‘wanted to dissect a body’: report said:
A 16-year-old schoolgirl accused of beheading and dismembering a high school classmate in southern Japan told police she "wanted to dissect a dead body," authorities said.

Police said the unidentified teen lured 15-year-old Aiwa Matsuo to her Sasebo apartment Saturday night and then cracked her in the head with a hammer several times before strangling her with a rope, the Japan Times reported.

The suspect then set upon the victim with a saw, cutting off her head and left hand and slicing open her belly.

Matsuo's mutilated body was found on a bed at the girl's apartment Sunday, along with the alleged murder tools.

The suspect hasn't been identified because she is a minor.
In a confession, the teen admitted to plotting to kill Matsuo because she "wanted to kill someone" and "dissect a body," police said, according to the Times.

The two had gone shopping on Saturday afternoon before returning to the suspect's apartment, where the attack occurred around 8 p.m.

"I told her (the victim) that I wanted to see her and asked her to come. I came home with her so I could kill her," the girl told police.

According to local reports, the suspect lived at the apartment in Sasebo alone since April.

Her mother died last year and her father was remarried, reports said.

She and the victim were friends from junior high, but the suspect had all but dropped out of high school, showing up for class only three times in the first semester.

She was reportedly planning to move overseas, the Times said.

As part of their investigation, police were looking into a series of posts on the Internet forum 2Channel Saturday night written by a poster claiming to have killed someone and cut up their body.

"Oh no, blood keeps pouring out even though I have wiped it away many times," one of the messages said.

"Everyone, (do you want to know) what color the brain is?" another read.
I'll take good care of the brain and the spinal cord, putting them in a solution," the poster wrote.

The gruesome killing sent chills through Nagasaki Prefecture, where such violent crime is relatively rare.

Hundreds of mourners attended a funeral for Matsuo in Sasebo Tuesday.

One told the Times she couldn't "take what happened."
"I just hope I can do something for her dejected parents," the woman said.
Japanese schoolgirl who decapitated classmate wanted to dissect a body: report - NY Daily News