Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Exclusive access to a Seahawks preseason game off my DVR and a 40oz of your favorite malt liquor.
I'm a pay upfront type of breh. I will drop a mean dump only after I drink said 40 and watch the game. The 40 of my choice would be an OE HG. If you make it two I will bring a paintbrush and paint the feces onto the porch.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Alcoholics shit britches from time to time. I've done it 3 times, it's just unfortunate that it's been twice in 6 months. The one 6 months ago was when I was driving from Wenatchee to Everett. I didn't think it was shit, there was no wet fart, and the smell was really weird. I thought it was car that had weird smell. Boy or boy was I wrong

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I was super hammered both times. Yeah, driving from Wenatchee to Everett shit cocked wasn't the smartest idea. I even got pulled over and cop let me go. A miracle too cause I was hammered and if you ever get drunk with me you quickly see how I am super to tell how I'm hammered. Big luck id much rather drive for 3 hours with shit in my pants than get a second DUI.