Freedom Town: Aesthetic and Recreational Lawn Alternative

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
do they even exist tho?
I'm waiting for conspiracy theorists to say the plane that vanished was actually this plane and it was hijacked to later be shot down by the Illuminati over the Ukraine to start WWIII because there were 23 Americans on the plane but of course no one was really actually on the plane and it was a giant drone bring in the NWO.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
Ill call anyone out on their shit, if a muhfucker wanna go there imma go all the way there.

If I can get called a whiteboy & there is nothing said about it then imma be damn sure to fire back but with heavier ammo.
Hell yeah, fuck that clown.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
What happened with LAMB chops now? I must have missed it.
faggot quoted me asking about the kardashian chick & her age & tried to flip it into me being a mid-30's pedophile & continuously made OF threads about it.

so I called him a kike & upset some of the brehs

nothing but love for my freedom town folks, but imma call anyone whatever the fuck i wanna call anyone

this dude went ham on my PMs talkin bout bitch this & whiteboy that so i gave him an open invite to come whoop my ass on camera, & he dodged it

imma do what i do regardless.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
ALL BOUT CHICKEN @ALL BOUT CHICKEN you ever draw or paint mac dre? i think you posted a sketch or 2 but i'ms surprised i havent seen more by now
Yeah, I've done a few of both Mac Dre & E-40. I gave a friend a bday gift of a mini booklet of drawings of the Thizz Dance, step by step, a couple years ago...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
faggot quoted me asking about the kardashian chick & her age & tried to flip it into me being a mid-30's pedophile & continuously made OF threads about it.

so I called him a kike & upset some of the brehs

nothing but love for my freedom town folks, but imma call anyone whatever the fuck i wanna call anyone

this dude went ham on my PMs talkin bout bitch this & whiteboy that so i gave him an open invite to come whoop my ass on camera, & he dodged it

imma do what i do regardless.
I don't know why but the thought of a Jewish dude, especially that Jewish dude, calling someone white boy, especially you, made me crack up laughing right now.

Get 'em Shea.