Freedom Fighters

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
we're on the same level.......i rented it and i was hooked. I had to buy the game because it's so much fun!. I forgot the last time i played a game and actually had fun playin it. I like the fact that it's sort of like Socom but WAAAAAY simplier and fun to play.
The commands are easy to figure out and it's not hard to let your men know what you want them to do(which is either defend, attack, follow, or forgot the last command) but it's easy to control your men and it's not as frustrating as socom. This is one of my favorite games that i own.
I hope they make a sequel and i really hope that they don't change anything in the game as far as gameplay goes because i thought it was perfect. The fact that you could recruit 12 men and command them to attack was awesome.

This is what i would like to see in the next Freedom Fighters game:
better graphics
more weapons(bigger guns)
bigger levels or more realistic levels
destructive environment(a la Mercenaries)
and a different city (i was lovin' NY no doubt about it)
a PS3 release

I am crossing my fingers and hopefully EA will release a 2nd installment of Freedom Fighters. EA does an excellent job at making good video games and this is one of them.