Free stuff

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2008
Alright so Im starting a little project with this website/blog. My goal is to create a networking tool. Alittle bout the site is just as the doamin says, daily free giveaways. Everyday will be a free shirt given away some days it may be something else (coming up got some stuff for you smokers). The shirts I have posted on here before are no longer being sold but given away only got about 15 or so, so why not. All I ask is for yall to check me out, if your promoting anything let me know and ill post it up for you on the site.
This will be the giveaway of shirts until they are gone.

visit the blog
www.freebiedaily.com

Mar 17, 2008
hahaha...thats wassup...this come into effect on sunday, but check back daily other stuff will be given out in the meantime. but you hit up the site on sunday ill send you a shirt defy.

Mar 17, 2008
thanks for checking me out but make sure to read how you will win the shirt. giveaway doesnt start until sunday once again but since defy was the first one ill hook him up. check back daily for updates. and AGAIN DONT EXPECT ANY FREEBIES UNTIL SUNDAY THE 19th..haha

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Good lookin......at least I didn't do some corny ass worldstarhiphop "FIRST" shit

I gave you some props, anything else, not my job.

what kind of tee is it? regular? heavyweight? tall tee?

Mar 17, 2008
at defy...hahaha fo sho come back often ima put you into a monthly drawing where all the months winers will be put in...pm me your addy and all that...and these are on jon son shirts i think they kind of switched up there quality but its still on the heavyweight side.