FREE LIL TAJ-HE-SPITZ SUPPORT DONT HATE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2008
PIE-EX RECORDZ ARTIST PCOAT WANTS TO KNOW YUR INPUT ON THE TAJHESPITZ SITUATION. AND TO PEEP HIS NEW VIDEO ROCKMAN FT TAJHESPTIZ
EXCLUSIVE!!! Taj-He....we keepin' Ya muzik going w/ this NEW P-COAT VIDEO "ROCKMAN" .F/ TAJ-HE-SPITZ....FREE TAJ!!! (produced by: DJ HECTIK

http://www.vimeo.com/2080723

DJ HECTIK (BAY AREA SUPER PROUCER) THANX YA'LL

Apr 29, 2008
DJ HECTIK HERE (P-COAT/ICEMEEZ/A-WAX DJ)
so we should stop making muzik and stop putting out DOPE STREET MUZIK CUZ of TAJ's situation!!! I think My niga. TAJ would have a 1000 more things to spit about when he get out ...but again....FREE MY TAJ HE SPITZ

Dec 2, 2006
i doubt it would be a problem.

but i'm sure that knowing what the charges are would help. i actually could care less, but i think the youngster has talent, but mentally like 99.9% of the talent in the bay, refuse to get over themselves and utilize it. the system has a way of railroading individuals, but not everyone is deserving(some though) , is the kid? before anyone is willing to help, i'm sure that answer needs to be answered.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
i seriously do want to know why and how long he is in for because I am a fan of the kid and I feel like he can do major shit in the music industry given the right backing and direction...I like the video and all that to shit is coo....but the main point here is that I support his music a lot and I am looking forward to him getting out and dropping new shit

as far as him having 1000's of more things to spit about when he gets out...thats debatable...but im sure he will be hungrier and harder on the grind...

Oct 31, 2008
cuzzo no disrepect but read my message. im puttin my yung homie in prospective. i been on! why would i take advantage of the sitation. the shyt is Fucked up him being locked up the video is new anda piece of info my nigga P.S.D WAS THTTHIRD VERSE AND HE GOT LOCKED UP. I SUPPORT MY POTNAZ BRODY! IM ON MY NIGG AND GETTIN PAID WHILE MOST CAT IS STILL FREE STYLIN! when the need to be pay stylin get at me toro