free jay jay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
not even lurkin cuz i havent been reading no threads and shit, just aint had much to say lately. Headphones on, mouth closed. so for those keeping score, i am capable of shutting the fuck up erry now and then thank you very much

but while we're on the subject of u selling me hallucinagenics, that salvia episode on hegenberger with Mike Jones chopped and screwed playing the entire trip.. u knocking me down cuz my mind tried to navigate and escape thru the netherworlds while my body was still here [imagine the confusion] and eventually having to pull me to safety from a imaginary pit of quicksand . longest 5 minutes ive ever had the pleasure of enduring

yall mother fuckers ever took a bong rip of salvia ? yall ever ventured off into an alternate realm of conciousness that co-exists in perfect harmony with the reality ur familliar with and wake up to everyday ? shit is like dying and coming back my dude .. i came back with a new found appreciation for normal everyday earthly trinkets people are used to, like a cigarette

and soon as i get back, this mother fucker Gas was like "u aint got the heart for a 2nd hit"... sheeeeeeet negro. smoke dawg fool.. been smokin since i was 2 ! so i hits the shit again right.. and the 2nd time was like, man..

but what about the 3rd time ? the 3rd time was like sex. "what kind of guns did u use?" choppers, uzis, teccs .

yall know where thats from .. Brotha lynch

Last edited:

Premo

Aug 1, 2004
i remember all that good shit

thats how it is when ur living in Oakland with LA on the brain

im down to dose tho, we about due for an acid trip, its been 10 yrs for me

last time i did that shit i got it from hippies in the south end 206 living in a scooby doo van

tye dye shirts and all that

shit had me on astronaut. i felt like god. [no disrespect]

shout out to erica enrico that night. and the cartoon network . and the Otherwize C.U.N. Traffic album

if ur on deck im down asap

Last edited:

Premo

Aug 1, 2004
thats my dog. thats what im sayin son

on some real shit tho , this JJ shit is living proof that people here in Vallejo are screwed up. When u look around town u can tell that they intended for it to be a "nice" place.

youd be lucky to escape with ur sanity

Last edited:
Props: Gas One
Feb 18, 2011
Gas, I'm due for a dose. Still not fuckin with the opiates but I'm always game for a hallucinagen trip. Last time I dosed I was workin at a lil ass hotel with all kinds of shady characters runnin around there. Ended up gettin robbed at gunpoint & laughin the entire time. I was doin Whip-It's & all kinds of shit in the office before hand. The cops didn't find the video funny but I thought it was hilarious when they showed it to me a few days later.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Fuck that dumb bitch! She ain't apologized to me for trying to get me fired from my job or reached out to my boss to compensate him for all the shit she charged when she stole his credit cards.