Free Heavyw8 Mix Tape

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 18, 2003
www.geocities.com
I am trying to network. I put together a mix cd for my artist's. I got some help from "Smash Unit (Kanyva)", "Nutt Briddle", and "Mystro". I am just trying to get my artist's names out there. I am working on my second mix tape right now. Sales are cool and I am getting alot of great feedback. I push it on the street for $10 but I take what I can get. If anyone wants a free copy of the cd and wants to hook up on something just hit me back at my e-mail ([email protected]). I also manufacture cd's. I have manufactured all 3 mix tapes by "Smash Unit / Franchyz Talent Group" and I also made the mix tape for "Mobb Top & Dubb 20 -Gas It Up-" and "Nutt Briddle -Manipulation Rulez Tha Nation-" Just leave me an address that I can send it to and it will be there within 3-5 days. I have a total of twenty tracks and alot of known artists that are from the Bay.

Jun 23, 2003
Yo TOKEN. I sent you an email with my info. Do you have a paypal account to take donations. Ill donate somethin if i actually get some music out of it. mail me some cd's and ill send you a donation hustla!

Jun 23, 2003
Hey Token, Thanks for the cd , Im gonna email you my opinion on this cd. Anyone else out there who hasnt emailed Token to get one of these is really sleepin on this. This cd is bangin end to end.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! track sixteen is dope as fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jun 23, 2003
I sent him an email and he got mine. I normally wouldnt give out people personel email but token had it on his heavyweights site

[email protected]

hit em up, cause this cd is full of tight tracks. not stuff youll find out there on kazaa. definetly keep trying stang!

Jul 18, 2003
www.geocities.com
Sorry

Yo, stang. I think I sent a cd to you. I got a bunch of e-mails and I just write down the address and put the cd in the envelope. I had to make a new account on excite cuz I was getting a gang of e-mails and I wanted something that repped my company. But if you didn't get a cd in 2-3 days just hit me again at
[email protected]
[email protected]
I will send a cd to you.

Jul 18, 2003
www.geocities.com
Sent

Yo, KC. I sent the cd to you today. Two of my boys that are on my label live in St. Joseph. We all went to school at Missouri Western State College, we played football there. Tell me what you think of the cd.

Jun 23, 2003
Hey Token. I think you mailed me an extra cd on accident. Not to worry though. My friend asked for a copy of it and i was gonna have him email you to get one instead of me just making a copy, cause he wanted the insert with it. So I'll pass it along to him. Did anyone else get an extra. I think Token was cheefin on some killa kali ganj hah man I wish I had some, I know they have the chron dosia up in concord. hah hah anyhow thanks again to Token for being a cool ass kat! LOL token.

Jul 18, 2003
www.geocities.com
Funny ass dude

Nah, wasn't token when I sent them. I think I did that to a few people. It's cool, do you want to be on the street team and make some money for yourself. If interested go to this web site.

www.geocities.com/hw8z/home

Jul 18, 2003
www.geocities.com
yo, I need a street team. If you are intersted in makeing some money, hit this web site up and tell me what you think. www.geocities.com/hw8z/home also if you are puttin out your own mixs, I would like to have one of my artists on them. And if you got a song, send it to me, I will put you on somthing. I just need the songs info.

Jun 23, 2003
hey token. My friend came over and had two cd;s from you that were layed out different and it had mac dre just like you said . tight shit dawg!!!!!!