FREDDY MACHETE="GSH!T"=FREE MIXTAPE=ARTWORK & TRACKLIST=COMING WEDNESDAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
yeah this is dope, I've been fucking with Freddy for a while now, underrated producer.

semi OT S @Svetlott I noticed one of the rakas sporting a LVRS snapback in their new video, I think a collab with Theophilus London would be tight.

Feb 13, 2004
This album has some slappage on it. Really feeling track number 1nDaChamber. Axion was spittin hard on this Track. So was Goldie they would make a really good album together. Lot's of other tracks I'm feeling too will put a list up for you all. The Tech 9 one stood out too. Oh and Axion could go as far as he wanted in this rap shit. Dude has dope rap skills with a distinctive voice.

May 8, 2011
yeah this is dope, I've been fucking with Freddy for a while now, underrated producer.

semi OT @SacredMuzic I noticed one of the rakas sporting a LVRS snapback in their new video, I think a collab with Theophilus London would be tight.
Yeah that would be dope and YES fredrick is crazy underrated!
This album has some slappage on it. Really feeling track number 1nDaChamber. Axion was spittin hard on this Track. So was Goldie they would make a really good album together. Lot's of other tracks I'm feeling too will put a list up for you all. The Tech 9 one stood out too. Oh and Axion could go as far as he wanted in this rap shit. Dude has dope rap skills with a distinctive voice.
I agree about Axion he will go as far as he wants if he gets his mind right...............

This shit goes hard as fuck!

Wasn't "GSH!T" supposed to be AP9's solo album produced by Freddy?
Yeah but it wasnt doing nobody no good sittin so we did it this way

just hit the link bout to check it out soon as i can a chance
Thanks fam lemme know how u feel about it!!!!