FORREST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
sum dude from nicuragua who claims to have knock out a horse and is said to smoke 2 packs of cigs a day when he's not trianing.after the fight larry merchant lit him a cancer stick straight from his country.

you could tell george forman was tripping out.

May 10, 2002
I KNEW FORREST WAS OVERRATED LIKE FUCK, DONT GET ME WRONG HE CAN THROW HIM BUT ONLY REASON HE BEAT MOSLEY IS CUZ OF HOW MUCH TALLER HE IS THEN MOSLEY,

TO ME FORREST IS A PUSSY BECAUSE HE SHOULD BE IN A HIGHER WEIGHT CLASS BUT HE SURE GOT HIS LAST NIGHT, DUDE THREW SOME WILD ASS PUNCHES BUT KEPT CONNECTING, THEY WAS GOING HEAD UP DAMN NEAR ALL 3 ROUNDS!!!!

May 12, 2002
I know I didnt post on here about the fight, but I called this shit. I saw Mayorga fight live before and he impressed me a great deal. He has tremendous heart and will get two just to get 1 off. Look for a rematch within 6-10 months.

May 14, 2002
i agree with you mb3.....other than him being a puncher with a decent chin,im also not very impressed and thought forrest should have fought his usual ugly fight and clinched an easy victory over a fighter with very little technical skill.....forrest reading too much into that pound for pound shit and trying to impress everybody cost his ass his titles.........

May 12, 2002
BAMMER said:

I bet.......:rolleyes:

:::::::::::::::::::knock:dead:eek:ut:::::::::::
Yup just like I called the Tszyu 7th round TKO over Leija last week. Just like I called Rahman over Lewis 1, just like I called Holyfield over Tyson 1, Mosley over De La Hoya,Barrera over Hamed. I got a good record on Boxing picks.