?????FOR WOODIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 14, 2006
LOU-E-LOU said:
i know who you talking about but he aint folks with the twomp but at the same time thats a serious accusation.... -n- with all do respect homie i cant recall my bro ever holler'n dude was his boy....

aight maybe that aint woodie folks i thought since yall from tha yoc ya'll was boys..but about him u can ask chuy from montalvin.or my brother in law shadow from rvl.it's a known fact i went tah school with this foo i seen him wit bluerags and seen him turn around & run from chuy at helms jr high.im just sayen thats bad bizness tah be 1 thing then turn around move from tha rich & become somethingelse.

Mar 12, 2005
CSIDERICHCITY said:
aight maybe that aint woodie folks i thought since yall from tha yoc ya'll was boys..but about him u can ask chuy from montalvin.or my brother in law shadow from rvl.it's a known fact i went tah school with this foo i seen him wit bluerags and seen him turn around & run from chuy at helms jr high.im just sayen thats bad bizness tah be 1 thing then turn around move from tha rich & become somethingelse.
Personal Problems shouldn't be for the Public to see, PM the homie. If you were or are a norteno, why didn't you hit him in the face at the time then?

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
WOW, YOU ASSUMED HE WAS MY FOLKS CAUSE WE WAS BOTH FROM ANTIOCH? THERE'S OVER 100,000 PEOPLE THERE AND NOT ALL HOMEBOYZ KNOW EACHOTHER....THAT WAS A BIG ASSUMPTION NOT TO MENTION THE STATEMENT INCINUATING I ALLOWED A WHAT YOU CALLED RANKER TO BECOME A HOMEBOY....DO YOU EVER GET FACTS FIRST OR IS THIS HOW YOU COME AT OTHER HOMEBOYZ ON THE REGULAR? ON THE INTERNET AT THAT....BUT AYE, DO WHAT YOU DO HOMEBOY

Aug 7, 2006
CSIDERICHCITY said:
first off u is tha bitch homie.it's to bad that fake gangstas recruit from
there enemys.lol@ u fake ass norte's
WHATS TOO BAD????? DID YOU READ UR OWN THREAD?? NOBODY KNOWS WHAT THE FUK UR TALKING BOUT PUSSY!!!!BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU AINT ABOUT SHIT ANYWAYS....

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Im Goin To San Jose, The West Side To Be Exact

But Yea, Anyone Know Of Any Good Resturants I Can Take My Lady Out To A Nice Dinner, I Gotta Do The Romantic Thing For A Minute, Play My Cards Right

Status
Not open for further replies.