for those who live in kc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 1, 2005
from living there and hearing all the shit that surfaces in the streets, why did mac dre get killed. Aren't yall pissed some hater took out a legend? Does dre's music still dominate in kc like he was when he was alive, i just wanna know whats going on there in terms of finding dre's killer cuz i dont think fat tone did it. Some dude i met in the bay told me he lived in kc for a while and that dre was killed by some youngstas who didnt know who he was and got pissed at him cuz he was this skinny crazy dude gettin all the attention in their town. I dont believe everything i hear so i dont know what to think but god damn its a shame.

Apr 25, 2002
honestly who knows.....coulda been some personal shit.....i hate the way people are like "mac dre got killed in kansas city....well i have everybody and their moms in KC"....he gets probably more respect here than fat tone ever did...

C

cece_ya_hear_me

UMMMMMM I GOTTA QUESTION WHATS THA SONG CALLED THAT FAT TONE MADE OFF THAT NOLIA CLAP BEAT