FOR THOSE WHO AINT FROM THE BAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2005
hahaha..are you kidding me???A lot of that slang is from all over the country.Whoever made this list is a dumbass for stealing slang from all over the country and claiming its from the bay.If your from the bay and you think that people actually steal your slang then your a moron.

D

DaSlimReaper

I don't think all of that is supposed to state that the Bay started it. I think it's just a list of slang that we use out here, doesn't mean that we made it up. Niggas have bit hella words from us though, I don't give a fuck what no one says.

Big-k

Sicc OG
Feb 23, 2006
www.3kalikingz.com
Lightweight - As in "that shit is lightweight clean"...meaning like almost/kindof...or, "..ya i got lighweight faded off that." Or in a single word response, "...were u busy today?" "lightweight."
LMFAO
This shyt was hella funny. Some of them words niggaz aint used since tha 90's!!!

D

DaSlimReaper

^We still use that.. Didn't know they use to say that in the 90's though.. I must be too young to remember that..