for those clownin my lil tittie lovin'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
just random pictures of a fit i bought yesterday for a special occasion. the rest arte random semi nude photo shots. peep the original link for full blown way over griwn tids.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
@ screamwhore- DOC= heroin you dumb shit. look at my avatar. that shits nojoke. plus i got amonster wake up call while in there. i contracted two diseases during my addiction. it aint much im likin to talk about right now. lets just say i got hep c and the one majic johnson beat. thats why your comment about keepin "lil man" safe fell on empty ears. its more about respecting and looking out for my sexual partners. please be respectful and just drop this topic now. i told you and now you know. thanks. peace. i'll get the pics more than likely next tuesday.

Jul 15, 2010
@ screamwhore- DOC= heroin you dumb shit. look at my avatar. that shits nojoke. plus i got amonster wake up call while in there. i contracted two diseases during my addiction. it aint much im likin to talk about right now. lets just say i got hep c and the one majic johnson beat. thats why your comment about keepin "lil man" safe fell on empty ears. its more about respecting and looking out for my sexual partners. please be respectful and just drop this topic now. i told you and now you know. thanks. peace. i'll get the pics more than likely next tuesday.
heyy no need to blow up man was just curious. But thats cool that you're getting help for it man. :/

Jul 15, 2010
And that way you can just find pics online then say that its you fucking her. :cheeky:
nope, gonna write MIR on her ass, and i'm not exactly proud that i'm fucking her so if I was going to do that i'd make it some hot bitch. But I figured hey what the hell I can show MIR some love by busting all over this overweight bitches face and sticking my dick in her fat ass.