For the 2nd time in 3 years the san francisco giants are the world champions!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2004
Man I'm not even a Giants fan, but I'm going to the city on Wednesday because it's gonna be lit as fuck. I requested off Wednesday and Thursday months ago for Halloween and my folks who are Giants fans asked if I wanted to ride out there, so fuck it, might as well
You definitely should go that shit was hella fun in 2010. Positive ass vibe, everyone was drunk, high and overall it was a good time until the parade was over then shit got grimey on market st with hella fools acting stupid and hella fights.

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
This thread is officially Immortalized!!!!!!!!!! Another title brought back to the best team in ALL of Baseball! SF Giants are world Champs baby! Still pumped! Fuck yeah!!!! Salute to all the breh goons who held it down with me from day 1 of spring training!

Should I un ban slick rita to come celebrate with us??? Or leave him to just know how dope this thread is in his mind???????