For anybody that wants worthwhile news

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 20, 2006
If you want to know something about tech's touring from now on please read. If you dont want anything spoiled. Dont read. Just got back from the Grand Junction show. First off. Thanks to Tech and all the strange crew. Another crazy ass euphoric show. Thanks to all the titties as well.

Tech told us that they are going to change up some of the show. Bring back old favorites and such. This Ring. Slacker etc. I thought that was cool info considering if you've seen those guys perform in the last few years you'll know what I'm talking about. Expect the change on the Strange Days Tour.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
It's fitting to do a set that spans back toward the beginning on said tour, given it's a tour that is "celebrating 10 years of excellence" or whatever.

Jan 16, 2007
this ring in concert is so fucking dope....now im only hoping (since lynch is on this tour) that they do my world with the intro of course....

May 20, 2006
Oh no! Someone made fun of me on the siccness message board. My day is ruined. Maybe even my life. L.D.S. I listen to your every word. Now you you made fun of me. What am I to do. NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!........................Douche

May 20, 2006
Yo Little Dick Syndrome. I dont give a shit about your inside joke. I was just trying to give everyone some fucking info and you have to run your mouth. Get hip to a cock in your ass stupid bitch