For all the Vlade Divac Haters

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
BIG REESE LOC1 said:
Fuck Vlade's bitch ass, him and cryin ass Webber.
Thers no way Shaq can have 3 fouls before a half, the man is big he has to move. The Sacs got a lot of help from the Ref. Shit will change in LA, but then when they go back to Sac Shaq is gonna get called for BS fouls.

Apr 25, 2002
WestAfrica2010 said:

Thers no way Shaq can have 3 fouls before a half, the man is big he has to move. The Sacs got a lot of help from the Ref. Shit will change in LA, but then when they go back to Sac Shaq is gonna get called for BS fouls.
YOURE HELLA DUMB..THA REFS ARE THA SAME EVERYWHERE...YOULL SEE THA SAME FOO CALL A GAME IN SACRAMENTO AND THEN DAYZ LATER HE'LL BE IN PHILLI N SHIT...SHAQ?...HE IZ BIG...HE DUZ NEED TO MOVE...SO WHY WOULD THERE BE A REAZON TO PUSH SOMEBODY OFF AS HE SHOOTZ?....WHY WOULD HE HAVE TO DRIVE HIS SHOULDER IN...THEIR CALLED FUCKIN RULEZ AND THEY APPLY TO EVERYBODY...WELL EVERYBODY SEPT SHAQ...:rolleyes:...DUMBASS...AND WHY YOU QUOTE THAT FOO IF IT HAD NUTHIN TO DO WITH WHAT YOU STATED?...$IDEWAYZ

Apr 25, 2002
therez advantagez and disadvatagez to every size....big foolz lyke Shaq are gonna have to move, which sumtymez leadz to foulz.
STOP bytchin bout tha refz callin foulz on Shaq, you talk about Divac cryin when you guyz are doin it too!

Apr 25, 2002
YOURE HELLA DUMB..
Sigh..Childish name calling :rolleyes:..grow up, I ain't gonna do it back. First of all I am not a kings fan so anything I say is BIAS.

THA REFS ARE THA SAME EVERYWHERE...
Its always different at home, the Kings got away with too many bitch fouls that they wouldn't get in LA, it doesn't matter if its the same refs things are different at home. Thats just my opinion on it

HE IZ BIG...HE DUZ NEED TO MOVE...SO WHY WOULD THERE BE A REAZON TO PUSH SOMEBODY OFF AS HE SHOOTZ?....WHY WOULD HE HAVE TO DRIVE HIS SHOULDER IN...THEIR CALLED FUCKIN RULEZ AND THEY APPLY TO EVERYBODY
They are minimizing the brothas game, if your gonna call those falls then you ought to call Webber for switching pivot foots all the time. Go by the back, don't just do half. The kings got away with too many fouls, and got all the fouls.

...:rolleyes:...DUMBASS...AND WHY YOU QUOTE THAT FOO IF IT HAD NUTHIN TO DO WITH WHAT YOU STATED? [/B]
I quoted him because I agreed with what he said, and I was just adding my piece on.

Apr 25, 2002
MR. TYPCEE said:

YOURE HELLA DUMB..THA REFS ARE THA SAME EVERYWHERE...$IDEWAYZ
Yeah sure :rolleyes:

and let me quote your HEAD COACH ADELMAN "They (Lakers) got the game called the way they wanted it to get called"

I think the 3rd Quarter should show you that the calls go home teams way. You see how didn't have to call you a name or anything :eek: