Foo's from AZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 25, 2002
Crazy AZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not from AZ but my mexican side of the family is from Tucson.....
I lived there from very end of 1999 till summer of 2001.....
I used ta live in da South Side by Sunnyside High School my cuzzin still out there doin his thug thizzo!
I am goin bacc one day. AZ is da shit......fucc cali now....dont get me wrong...born and rasied in Cali....but its gettin ridiculous here!

I love AZ becuase of lower cost of livin.......fewer strict ass laws....
No 3 strikes.....If ya cuaght drivin w/out insurance they dont be assholes and take your car and you dont have to pay $1300 or more fines like Cali makes you. Assault rifles are legal and you can carry a weapon non concealed as long as you legit. Everybody and they mama in Tucson parties all week long.... I think wednesdays might be the day to take a break? lol.....Oh yeah and i had an ok job in AZ but i was ballin anyway cuz its just so easy ta come up out there!:cool:

Dec 5, 2002
What up MiZnKoNsPiQuOz and CcytzO Loc.....thats coo....but I dont know about all that shit about the cops being coo, cause they straight up dicks where Im from.....Sheriff Joe Arpio is a muthafucka.....anybody else coming out the AZ?

Nov 25, 2002
ah my bad homie i did'nt mean to imply that the cops is coo.....
I was sayin its a lil less the law allows them to do.......trust me ive been in trouble with law in both states and cali fuccs ya up more depending on the situation......however i've managed ta stay outta jail in cali only juvie and close ta Y A......AZ is where i did end up in county, Bisbee for possession of a stolen viehcle.......
AZ is less strict though but if the timers catch you doin somethin them redneccs is asses especially in small towns...............hey you ever go to Roccy Point Mexico? Thas da shiznilty....aint no one in Cali knowin about that shit.

Aug 21, 2002
IM BORN AND RAISED IN THE STREETS OF PHOENIXXX. BORN IN THE WESTSIDE. IN THA MERRYVILLE AREA. AND LIVED UP BY CHRISTOWN MALL.. SHIT IS GANGSTA IN PHOENIX, PEOPLE FROM THA BAY DONT BE KNOWIN BOUT IT. I ALSO LIVED IN GAY ASS SOUTH SIDE CHANDLER UP IN THE EAST VALLEY, SHIT WAS HELLA DUM UP THERE, HELLA PREPPY ASS FAGGETS WILL TRY TO TEST YOU AND YOU WILL HAVE TO LET EM NOE WUS UP. IVE BEEN IN THE BAY FOR A MINUTE NOW THO, SHIT IS CRACKING DOWN HERE

~602~

Nov 25, 2002
Yeah thas what im sayin too many folks been in Cali all they life think its only place keepin it gangsta.....AZ got many crazy hoods
South Side Tucson got da siccness in its streets fa sho.....all my folks there bump X- raided and C bo and Lynch an shit like that....
they gettin a few they own rappers too now thas sicc wit it.

Apr 26, 2002
Wow there's more people from AZ or in AZ on here than I thought. I'm in the 480 too...I've also lived in Phoenix as well but been here in arizona all my life don't think I'll be moving anytime soon.

I see there sum people from Tucson I have a cousin that lives in Tucson.

Oct 27, 2002
5deuce0

I'm from the Eastside of Tucson, AZ its coo in AZ.Does anyone know my Homies Triple Threat there getting this rap shit poppin off in Tucson also does anyone from tucson remember BMP?

Apr 26, 2002
My girl and her man recently moved out there...mainly due to basic living costs which are not as prohibitive as CA.

They both really enjoy AZ and claim the night life there is quite enjoyable.

My man and I are planning to head out there in the near future, prehaps March or April...hopefully, it will be just as tight as my girl makes it out 2 be....

May 3, 2002
i got my cuz out in phx. up on camelback & my potna out in mesa
i go out there ery 1nce inna while ta go parlay & shiit
im out here in albuquerque so it aint that far
tempe be poppin wit all dem college freaks..........

May 18, 2002
i live in yuma unfortunatly....only good thing about here iz mexico iz 15 minz from me so we go out there to party....and goto el gulfo now n then.....headed up to rocky point in 2 weeks tho

ThaSiccSense

May 2, 2002
Born in Phoenix lived in Chandler,Tucson,The res,Casa Grande,and now reside in Phoenix. My immediate fam are in CG and some more fam are in Tucson and I have even more fam on the res. I didn't realize there was that much folks from Az on the Siccness.

I'm outty-6!!!!!!