Fontana Distibution Info

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2004
www.ChanceDizzle.com
I found this on the internet and thought it was interesting. I guess this is what fontna sends out to all of its purchasers. On the page for Everready (page 6) is says "(super short sell cycle)", which probably means they don't expect it to sell much beyond the first few weeks. That fucking sucks. anyway here is the link. its a pdf file.

http://www.fontananorth.com/pdfs/FN00019.pdf

Sep 17, 2003
Well, I will say Fontana has done a good job of getting the CDs in stores. I have seen Tech N9ne in stores that have never carried Tech's records previous to this one.

This is a little off topic, but who is distributing previously released material? If there are new copies of Anghellic: Reparation, AP or VT pressed up, do they have to have the MSC label on it, or has Strange retained all rights to that music? I have never heard what's up with the deal they struck to get out of their last deal with MSC.

Sep 26, 2004
www.ChanceDizzle.com
i was looking for more info on what i found. it look like fontana north is just the distribution for canada. or at least so it seems. canada seems to be mentioned more times than you would expect for american distribution, and some of the info on the paperork is in french. but i wonder how may units fontana expects it to sell here in america.

dan_1

Sicc OG
May 31, 2006
yeah Fontana North is the Canadian distribution... the address is at the bottom of the pdf in your post....

Jan 18, 2006
cmccrary10 said:
On the page for Everready (page 6) is says "(super short sell cycle)", which probably means they don't expect it to sell much beyond the first few weeks. That fucking sucks.
well they probly figure hes got a smallish but dedicated fan base which all buy the cd right away. but really if enough people buy it and it hits the charts then radio cant turn it down anymore and shit will spread. then there would be a new market of people who had just heard it on the radio. so it sucks that the distributor doesnt see the possiblility, if thats what they mean by short sell cycle. but its really up to us the fans to buy his cd, and hopefull it all works out, just listen to the rain and youll realize he deserves it.

Apr 21, 2003
Well just one more person to prove wrong.. I've herd of so many people buying this album and not only that but my brother was telling me today that he went to Best Buy and they were sold out and then he went to Circuit City and he got the last album they had and to be honest i havn't herd all that many people play Tech in Tucson so i can imagine how it's going all over the country.. So i really think this album will do really well let's just wait to see the sale's they'll be good...... i think.

Mar 19, 2006
i know for a fact in jefferson city mo at hastings they had 250+ copies for sale when they opened and at close they only had about 90 or so left