Foe Loco Re-Foecussed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Some a ya'll trippin. . .

Foe is one of the best in Sac. He's slept on way to much. I thought Foecus was knok all the way through. The only trak I don't bump much is that On Point trak. I hate when people recycle traks makes me not even want to bump em. I thought Doc Holiday was heated too. Hadn't heard Bombay though. . .

And D-Locc correct bout the flakes n groupies. I been on this muthaphuka for a long ass time but most tha time I don't even post cause all a these lil fruity pebels. . .

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
^^^dont trip...that happenz. Just ignore, homie. be your damn self.

Foe iz tight than a muthafuca!!! Bomb Sak waz coo. Foecus waz TIGHT

May 16, 2002
im still in search of "bomb sac" i have heard most of it and totally dig it...i think it is out of print....if anyone can hook it up ill pay good money for it...or even a cd-r of it......someone let me know how to get my hands on it please!!!!!!!

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Fucc off dude

Pinche said:
^^^Good lookin out homegirl, u ALWAYS seem to be around keepin it real. Much luv on dat shit, same to all the other folx holdin it down
Dont let the sig fool ya

Thiz iz Kabol
6foot 180lb male:devious:

916 Vett

Apr 26, 2002
foe loco gots stupid heat

i thought refocused was a rerelease with differant beats and shit, like best of lynch...thats what i thought anyway....if it is, then i will buy it anyway just to have it

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
yea... Drawmuh......

i recall you sayin that before on the old site..........cooool
good lookin out.

in most cases....a mann knows what's best for himself....
but drawmuh if you get to exchange words with foe...
tell'em D-Locc said that he has talent off the moon and he should shine in this game....Foe shouldnt hang up the mic when he's only gettin started...Foe serves heat.
maybe it aint workin out with his camp.....in that case its time for him to move on...AINT SHIT WRONG WITH THAT.
I DID IT AND ILL DO IT AGAIN!!
if i had it like Foe with the TIGHT skills......rappin and singing...

ON MY GOD............

D-LOCC would be off the wall......i would be a muthafuccin superstar....like on my sett.

stay up Drawmuh........holla

D-LOCC
60'zzzzzzz