Foe Loco Re-Foecussed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

AOD

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Is this a new album or just a re-release of Foecus. I hope this a new albums cause i'ma have to swoop. Foecus was heated!

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
Gotti.......

you dont have to popp up everytime Foe's name is mentioned to expressed yo dislike on Foe's musicc.
You have made it known to everyone 10 FOLD.

but i did expect to c you here......

just let the folkz that bump his shit.....discuss the musicc in peace....

the merry-go-round gets old after awhile CUZZ-

MR.D-LOCCSTA,60

Aug 16, 2002
I feel you mayne I do be shittin on that fool alot cause his music is weak!! but good lookin on pointin that out I will let all foe fans discuss his music in peace!!

GOTTI

C

CinFul-1

Rican Gotti said:
^^^

I hope he did cause Foeloco=Garbage!!

GOTTI

Your a fuckin dumb fuck, Foe Loco is off the hook!!! tight as fuck, you must be a fuckin simp to not feel his shit,

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
What u all talkn bout? That foo iz bammer/garbage!!!!!!!!:dead:

j/p:eyecross:

Foecus iz pretty tight, huh? Hella surprised me - hella clean. Wish there waz a new release. But bein a re-release meanz he sold more than they xpected, so he gonna have the skrill to make another. The Bomb Sak waz coo, too. So maybe the next one will be better than Foecus

Aug 16, 2002
I aint got it but some of my folks got it! dont get me wrong I have met Foeloco and chopped up game wit that nigga but his music to me is garbage I have told him that I dont care for his music and he wasnt trippin! he was like thats you I aint makin music just for you I'm makin music for skrill!

GOTTI

May 8, 2002
poet said:
What u all talkn bout? That foo iz bammer/garbage!!!!!!!!:dead:

j/p:eyecross:

Foecus iz pretty tight, huh? Hella surprised me - hella clean
i thought it was pretty damn good. actually it was wayyyyy better than the doc holiday bullshit that was released!!!

C

CinFul-1

Rican Gotti said:
SEE WHY YOU GOTTA TAKE IT ALL PERSONAL MAYNE FOELOCO IS GARBAGE IN MY OPNION BUT NOW IF YOU LIKE HIM I AINT KNOCKIN YOU FOR IT!

GOTTI

Thats true homie my bad, cant hate on a fool for his opinion, it's all good!!! You know!!

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
^^^^

I'M A 91SICCNESS VETT.......

bacc in the day on the small website...
it was a cooool, REAL and TRUE site...
IT WAS PURELY THE 91SICCNESS, A SICC COMMUNITY.
every blu moon we had a bitch fool come thru but the vetts would bann his ass with 3 DAMNs.......
not anymore.

now with all this expansion....
its been a flood gate left wide open to allow the quality of folkz to go down to the shits, the bottom of the barrel.

THATS WHY I BROWSE MORE AND POST LESS....just like all the other old school 91 Vetts.

"V" DONT WANA GIVE D-LOCC MOD POWER...
BECAUSE ILL CLEAN SHOP IN 60 HOURS!!!

BELIEVE THAT....:devious:

i still have lov for the site...its been my online home for years...

MR.D-LOCCSTA,60